Retail Shift Lead
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
Position Overview: Are you passionate about health & wellness? Do you thrive on sharing that passion with those around you? Pressed Juicery Sales Associates are subject matter experts, who love to influence others, and make an impact on their daily lives through health & nutrition. Our teams are eager to learn about our customers’ lifestyles, match their needs with the benefits of our products, and guide customers to reach their goals. They are relationship builders, entrepreneurial, product experts, and outstanding sellers. They are self-starters, take initiative to learn about the newest trends in the health & wellness to better serve their audience. They embrace change. They are inspired by growth. They exude a relentless commitment to excellence. Responsibilities – Include but are not limited to:
- Drive company sales growth and profitability through customer centric selling, teamwork, superior product knowledge, and an impeccable customer experience.
- Achieve established sales goals.
- Foster a collaborative teamwork environment.
- Ability to give and receive feedback in a positive manner.
- Freeze stores: cutting, preparing, and serving product. Clean equipment and following proper food handling procedures.
- Heat stores: preparing hot beverages, following proper food handling procedures, and cleaning equipment.
- Ask open ended questions to learn about your customers lifestyle and wellness goals; identify the right products to help them achieve those goals, and match their needs with the features & benefits of our products.
- Enroll all customers in our Loyalty Program.
- Active & engaged product sampling throughout all day parts.
- Maintain sales floor coverage and follow posted schedules.
- Share customer feedback with store manager regarding product requests, concerns, and suggestions.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together collaboratively to achieve goals.
- Maintain store appearance and cleanliness standards.
- Utilize the Point of Sale and other computer systems to operate the store at maximum efficiency.
- Other job related duties as requested.
- Passion, knowledge, interest in health, fitness and/or wellness.
- Ability to build customer relationships and deliver exceptional service.
- Possess a relentless commitment to achieving results.
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures, processes, and product knowledge.
- Proven success in achieving goals through customer centric selling.
- Excellent team player with ability to work independently.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills with a proficiency in English.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Previous retail, restaurant, or hospitality experience preferred, but not required.
- Previous cash-handling and POS experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid California Food Handler Card, or applicable state required certification.
- This is a part time position.
- Hours vary Monday - Sunday, days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have availability to work flexible shifts.
*Additional Information: Employees are required to fill out necessary paperwork including confidentiality agreements at the time of hire. Employees cannot begin working shifts until all relevant paperwork and identification verification have been completed. The above responsibilities should not be considered an all-inclusive description of the role. Employees(s) may be asked to perform additional duties as needed, during time(s) of co-worker(s) absence, and where a needed balance of workload(s) are applicable. Our founders created Pressed Juicery with one goal in mind, to bring delicious, premium, and nutritious juices to everyone. They did it by doing things that many health and wellness companies forget: Make it taste great. Make it simple. Make it affordable. Make it for everyone.
Company Description: Pressed Juicery was born out of the idea that in order to find fulfillment and balance each day, modern people need to be armed with a fresh set of tools that are simple, convenient, and tailor to their hectic schedules. We believe that everyone is entitled to live their best lives, but in order for this to happen, we need to get back to our roots. While the benefits of juicing are endless, we aim to cut through the confusion and condescension of so many health trends and get to the point: our bodies require vital nutrients to function at their optimal levels.
Pressed Juicery provides a convenient way to meet those requirements.