Guest Service Agent Part/Full time
- $11.00 - $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To coordinate front office activities of hotel and resolve problems arising from guests’ complaints, reservation and room assignment activities, and unusual requests and inquiries.
- Assigns duties and shifts to workers and observes performances to ensure adherence to hotel policies and established operating procedures.
- Checking in and greeting all guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- Resolve guest issues and follow up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Handles all guest requests and relays them to the propert departments.
- Confers and cooperates with other department heads to ensure coordination of hotel activities.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
- Greets important guests.
- May patrol public rooms and areas, investigate disturbances, and warn troublemakers.
- May receive and process advance registration payments.
- May act as MOD when necessary.
- May count and handle cash and/or house bank(s).
- May oversee some or all tasks performed by Guest Services team members.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Analyze and interpret policies established by administrators.
- Understand the government regulations covering business operations.
- Make business decisions based on production reports and similar facts.
- Make business decisions based on your own experience and personal opinion.
- Deal with the general public, customers, employees, union and government officials with tact and courtesy.
- Change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
- Speak and write clearly.
- Accept the full responsibility for managing an activity.