Sales Representative - Entry Level / Full Time
- $45K - $55K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Graduating, or Looking for an Entry Level Position?
Sick of looking for a JOB and want to kickstart your CAREER?
Want to switch directions in your career, but need training to do so?
IF SO, AEY Inc MIGHT BE A GREAT FIT!
AEY Inc is a business development firm based in the Tri- State area. We specialize in creating brand visibility and exposure for the biggest names in the renewable energy sector. Our focus is to find outgoing, team-oriented, Sales Representatives who enjoy working with people.
- Dynamic entry level representatives with outstanding work ethic and unique personalities will be most successful in our entry level sales representative role.
- As our clients ask us for more manpower, we look to add the best and brightest to our team and we will train and develop our new hires to help with organizational expansion.
- Our immediate goal is to further develop this office and expand into cities throughout the U.S., and triple our impact in 2018
- This is a sales representative and leadership development position for our business development company, and while sales experience is not a deal-breaker, excellent relationship building & communication skills are!
AEY Inc CAREERS:
Our goal is to help our staff gain leadership skills that will enable them to excel in the field of sales, client acquisitions and most importantly experience professional and personal growth
- GROWTH - AEY Inc offers career opportunities that allows our people to grow both personally and professionally. With promotions based on performance, not seniority, it allows our employees to get the recognition they deserve
- TRAINING - AEY Inc prides ourselves in our second to none training program. As long as employees have an exceptional student mentality and great work ethic AEY Inc will invest in their development.
- BENEFITS - Working with AEY Inc comes with an abundance of benefits including, competitive pay, mentorship program, company paid travel and much, much more!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Stand-out interpersonal skills
High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, integrity, commitment and professionalism
Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
Competitive and focused on achieving goals
In addition, you'll need to be well organized and polished, a great communicator, have integrity, and be willing and able to think out of the box to get the job done. This position has advancement opportunities into management for top performers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- On-site Presentations
- Building Relationships with Customers and Clients
- Updating Existing Accounts
- New Customer Acquisition
- Training / Developing Others