- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Begin your restaurant management career as a Shift Manager with us! We are looking for motivated individuals with great customer service skills and the ability to lead others to build a team that works well together, increase profits, and provide superior service. If you have prior restaurant experience, you may qualify!
Supported by your GM and management team, you will be given the opportunity to train and supervise team members on your shift and learn the aspects of management to prepare you to grow your career with Burger King!
Join our team and get started with your new career!
- Perform all the duties of a team member.
- Assign tasks to team members to ensure they are doing them correctly and efficiently.
- Should employees require reprimanding or commit errors, the shift manager must either resolve the issue or alert the store manager, depending on the situation.
- Ensure customers are served quickly with accuracy in a friendly manner.
- Must be ServSafe certified and uphold all ServSafe guidelines.
- Oversee the production of food and beverage items to make sure team members are distributing food that is of the appropriate temperature and quality.
- Completes procedures and checklists for reporting cash, inventory control, and scheduling during shifts
- Maintain a list of cleanliness and operation guidelines set by a governing agency, typically a local or state health organization.
- Maintain company standards and ensure employees uphold them as well.
- Ensure team members to comply with loss control procedures and to maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and others
- Completion of all required Burger King certification programs
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
- High School diploma or GED
- One or more years’ restaurant experience
- Strong Customer service focus
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others
- Position requires prolonged standing, bending, twisting, lifting products and supplies (up to 25#s), and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Flexibility to work up to 40 hours per week, rotating shifts, including weekends and holidays, and at other locations as needed.
- At least eighteen (18) years old
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer