- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are seeking Event Managers to join our team, both Part time and Full time positions are available. After the sale and planning component of the event is completed by the Event Specialist team, our Event Managers take over to ensure that the event plan for the day of the event is executed to perfection.
To be successful in this role, a candidate should be a team player who is organized, proactive, able to multitask in a busy work environment, and have the communication skills to handle any guest questions or concerns.
- Consult with Sales Reps regarding a client’s overall vision for an event before executing the final operational phase.
- Communicate with the Culinary Production Supervisor regarding the menu entry schedule, kitchen meeting dates, and food display.
- Assist in maintaining weekly spreadsheet containing pertinent operational dates for all upcoming events.
- Execute spreadsheet for each event containing all inventory required, as well as reservation of all items through our inventory management system.
- Assemble day-of event binders containing all information applicable to execution of that event.
- Maintain knowledge of warehouse packing schedule, as well as communication with packing team regarding status of each pack job.
- Problem solve regarding various logistical matters, including inventory discrepancies and last minute changes.
- Execute operational changes to events as they occur.
- Distribute packing sheets to Laundry Department regarding all food display linens required for each event.
- Communicate any overnight inventory flips required with all respective departments.
- Communicate inventory issues with COO and Warehouse Operations Manager when increasing inventory levels may be warranted vs sub-renting.
Why Work at The JDK Group
At The JDK Group we build lifetime relationships with our clients and the community to create flawless events worth celebrating. We have a great time wherever we are! Everyone is appericated for the hard work they put in! We are a friendly, fun, and hard working bunch. We offer great starting pay, clear succession and growth with in the company! And mostly importantly a great work environment!
Come join our time!
Check out some of the events you could be a part in producing by visiting the video links below:
The JDK Group Catering & Events is Central PA’s premier catering and event-planning company where clients, and their special life moments, come first. Since 1987, we’ve continued to reinvent the standards for events and hospitality for the areas surrounding Harrisburg, Lancaster, and York. With over 25 years of event management experience and the ability to plan a celebration for 15 to 15,000 people, our talented a passionate team offers exceptional guest service, incredible fresh food, and innovative event design.
Check out our website: