- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Bike Rent NYC is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative.
You will handle Customer Service inquiries including phone, email and special orders.
You will see projects from start to completion in a fast-paced environment. You are extremely organized, communicate well and enjoy the daily challenges of helping customers.
• Receive and inspect incoming requests from the clients
• Contribute to the team and work with other departments as needed
• Ensure timely order fulfillment: packing and shipping, returns and exchanges
• Assist with Client Services (retail, phone, email) as needed
• Must be FLUENT in English
• Must have at least 2 years experience in a customer service capacity or call center.
• Proficient in Excel, Word.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• BA or BS degree preferred
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment while being proactive, motivated, dedicated, and able to take initiative.
• Proven ability to work to strict deadlines.
• Self-motivated and team-oriented.
• Ability to troubleshoot, be solution-oriented and take direction from team.