Food & Beverage Supervisor
- $22.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Eaton DC is located in the heart of downtown at 1201 K Street NW, Washington, DC, 20005. Upon opening, Eaton DC will have 209 hotel rooms, a live radio station, a 50-person cinema, a wellness center with yoga, meditation and alternative treatments, large event space, rotating art exhibits and a co-working members club, in addition to its beverage and dining offerings. For more information and to join the Eaton Workshop community for exclusive opening news, please visit Eaton Workshop’s website at http://eatonworkshop.com/.
ABOUT PLAN DO SEE AMERICA
Plan Do See is a global hospitality company founded on the Japanese principal of Omotenashi – selfless service with a spirit of warmth and respect. Plan Do See was established in 1993 and has developed and operates 25 properties worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Plan Do See America Inc. is leading the effort to bring the pride of Omotenashi to the United States.
To find out more about Plan Do See please visit: http://plandosee-global.com.
The right candidate for this exceptional opportunity will be able to exhibit passion for excellence, flair for service, and lifestyle and possess a level of confidence in their sophistication and style
The Food & Beverage Supervisor will be a crucial element to the success of the operation. This candidate assists the F&B Manager with his/her responsibilities, which include training, developing and monitoring staff interaction with customers and team members. The ideal candidate also assists F&B Manager in upholding high standards of service and true hospitality as well as consistently infusing the staff with an "above and beyond" mentality. The F&B supervisor will work in Wild Days Roof Top Bar.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Under the guidance of F&B Manager, assist with supervising the operation in Wild Days, upholding high standards, impeccable service and delivering a unique above and beyond mentality.
- Ensure service style and standards are met and guest expectations are exceeded.
- Identify customer needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Monitors guests and internal feedback and takes corrective action as required ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Be proactive in developing innovative ideas to facilitate the continual delivery of exceptional quality product.
- In conjunction with F&B Manager, lead Wild Days team by training and appraising talented personnel.
- Maintain effective working relationship with food and beverage management, staff and all departments.
- Responsible for opening/ closing venue on scheduled shifts.
- Act as a liaison between the community and the operation.
- To follow all company/bar safety rules, policies, and procedures.
- Comply with health, safety, and sanitation regulations, and alcohol awareness standards.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Job description may be changed at any time.