HEAD BANQUET CHEF - Weddings & Special Events
- $18.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Wedgewood is hiring a Head Banquet Chef! Our Chef oversees all aspects of our culinary operation, including banquet service, menus, costing, sanitation requirements, scheduling, ordering, inventory, etc. So yeah, you will be in charge of the kitchen!
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend availability is needed.
- have substantial banquet, catering and restaurant leadership experience
- are safety and sanitation experts
- possess a thorough knowledge of food handling and preparation techniques
- have experience with inventory and cost controls
- exhibit consistent career progression and have excellent, supportive references
- are creative and have diverse plating and presentation skills
The Chef role is an hourly position with a quarterly bonus plan. Yes, HOURLY! Over-time is paid, and our Chef schedules allow for a great work/life balance! The Chef position will have the opportunity to participate in our health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits as well as our 401k program.
Be a part of the beautiful weddings and memorable events we produce! As a Head Chef with Wedgewood, you will help create unique events that our clients and guests will cherish and remember. Your ability to work as a team player and a culinary leader, combined with your service skills and your engaging personality will ensure that our guests have a memorable experience.
At Wedgewood, we foster and celebrate diversity, respect, teamwork and exceptional guest service.
Are you our next Wedgie? Please apply ASAP! We will review your application promptly. We look forward to learning about you, your experience and your excellence!
At Wedgewood Weddings, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!