- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Are you a team player who’s open to learning new things? Are you looking to break into the restaurant/service industry? Do you want a job where you can get your hands dirty and where you can be yourself?
We call our Cashiers, Service Team Members! You will be an ambassador of the sweetlife and sweetgreen's core values. You will be an integral part of the guest experience, through the face‐to‐face customer interaction and 1:1 service model that sets us apart from other restaurant companies. You will report to the Head Coach (General Manager) and Store Lead (Assistant General Manager), and will be empowered to make your own decisions that create the best experience for our guests.
You will be responsible for crafting thoughtful and personalized experiences for our guests from greeting them, making their salads on the line and, ending their experience at the cashier.
We encourage our team members to be well-rounded team players, willing to get their hands dirty and do whatever it takes to keep your store running smoothly! No matter what position you start in with us, you will have the opportunity to be cross-trained and will be tasked to take on different positions within our team.
- Ensure all food on the front line meets food safety + quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness of front line, lobby, bathrooms + patio area. Restock utensils, napkins, beverage station + bathrooms
- Opening and closing duties needed to set-up and break down front line area
- Demonstrate proper food handling
- Stay knowledgeable of our changing salad menu to effectively communicate all ingredients to guests including critical dietary information
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of online-ordering (OLO) pick-up area
- Operate POS register
- Greet guests, guide the customer journey and resolve guest issues
- Food, Hospitality and/or Customer Service experience
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Quick + adaptable learner
- Excellent collaborative communication skills
- Accountable in upholding high standards
- A knack for delivering personable customer service and connecting with guests everyday
- A friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a supportive team
- A clear career path with opportunities for advancement and career development
- Free sweetgreen gear and rewards through our 'Shades of Green' program
- Healthy + delicious shift meals
Come live the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.