Restaurant Shift Manager
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Begin your restaurant management career as a Shift Manager with us! We are looking for motivated individuals with great customer service skills and the ability to lead others to build a team that works well together, increase profits, and provide superior service. If you have prior restaurant experience, you may qualify!
Supported by your GM and management team, you will be given the opportunity to train and supervise team members on your shift and learn the aspects of management to prepare you to grow your career with Popeyes!
Join our team and get started with your new career!
- Maintain fast, accurate service and positive guest relations, and ensure products are consistent with company quality standards
- Assists with supervising the day-to-day task assignment and performance of team members
- Assists with the management of all matters relating to crew members - training and coaching.
- Assists with planning, preparing and coordinating daily assignments and activities of crew members
- Ensures execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies, procedures and practices
- Ensures standards on food preparation and handling
- Completes daily paperwork and other reports
- Conducts periodic inventories
- Maintains a clean restaurant at all times
- The Shift Leader will be able and willing to perform all duties of a typical restaurant team member
- 2+ years in a management or supervisory capacity in a restaurant or in the retail/hospitality industry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation
- Open/flexible schedule
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- This position requires constant standing, bending, and reaching
- Ability to perform tasks in all areas of the restaurant which may include exposure to the cold while working in the cooler/freezer and while maintaining the parking lot and exterior of the restaurants perimeter
Cambridge Franchise Holdings is an Equal Opportunity employer. Consideration for employment is given without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status