Parking Attendant - part time
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Exploring the world doesn’t have to stop when the working day starts.
At Renaissance Hotels we know your passion for discovery is more than a hobby, it’s a career.
The Renaissance Asheville Hotel, in the heart of downtown Asheville, North Carolina, has the position of Part Time Parking Attendant available.
The Renaissance Asheville Hotel is a franchise of Marriott International owned and operated by Windsor Capital Group. It is a luxurious lifestyle hotel with 280 hotel rooms, 22k sq. ft. of meeting and banquet facilities, full service restaurant, lobby lounge and morning café. We are located in center of Downtown Asheville, a city thriving with cultural and outdoor activity, surrounded by the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains.
We are looking for someone who will…
- Monitor incoming traffic to insure that only guest, employees and paid parkers user the lot.
- Be available to work evenings and weekends
- Be able to be largely self supervising, self motivated, and accurate with cash handling.
To be eligible for this position you must…
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED. College degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Be able to calculate and count back change without the aid of electronics.
- Be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.The Renaissance Asheville Hotel and Windsor Capital Group offer:
- What we offer.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care Insurance
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Additional optional life and disability insurances
- Results based bonus plan
- Career growth opportunities
- Development and training opportunities with numerous internal and online training possibilities.
- Special associate rate discounts available for all Marriott and Windsor Capital Group products worldwide.
- As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize staff social activities.
- The Renaissance Asheville Hotel is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.