- $16.00 - $17.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As a Dishwasher, you will be responsible for upholding our core values and standards. You must be a true team player, willing to go above + beyond to keep your store running smoothly.
- Maintain a clean and organized dish and sink area, restock clean dishes + equipment, take out trash at Dish station
- Clean dishes, tongs, trays, and equipment throughout shift
- Clean mop sink, area and and cleaning supplies
- Refill kitchen chemicals as needed
- Put received orders away
- Assist Service and Kitchen teams in maintaining a clean work environment
- Food/restaurant, and/or team-oriented experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with kitchen equipment
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Quick and adaptable learner
- Collaborative communication skills
- Accountable in upholding high standards
- A friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a supportive team
- A clear career path with opportunities for advancement and career development
- Free sweetgreen gear and rewards through our 'Shades of Green' program
- Healthy + delicious shift meals
Come live the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.