- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Moon Juice is an esteemed health, wellness, and beauty company searching for a talented, driven, and sales-focused Sales Associate/Alchemist to join our team. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to support a team to fulfill the vision of our high-quality operation, while consistently meeting sales goals and customer service expectations.
Reports to: Store Manager and Assistant Manager
- Must have a deep understanding of the brand ethos and volume, while being able to communicate at an exceptional level to our clientele the diverse range of high-quality, powerfully potent products we carry.
- While consistently maintaining daily to weekly sales goals, also must be able to assist clients needs by alchemizing beverages which range from lattes, juices, nut-based milks, and smoothies, catered to a customers’ requests and needs.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced sales environment is a must, and a kitchen/cafe environment is an excellent plus.
- Job responsibilities include opening/closing operational procedures, an exquisite background in customer service, maintaining a clean, well-organized work environment, strongly educating customers about our vast array of offerings, and creating a holistically nourished experience for our clients at Moon Juice.
- 2-4 years of previous experience in a similar environment (quick service food or retail)
- Self-starter, flexible, and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast-paced environment
- Food Handlers Certification and/or willingness to complete
Moon Juice is the trailblazing mecca for adaptogenic beauty and wellbeing. Created in Venice, CA by wellness rebel and entrepreneur, Amanda Chantal Bacon, Moon Juice is equal parts art and medicine; and as much about plants as pleasure. We source the most potent plants on earth by carefully selecting the source of each of our ingredients to ensure the highest quality ingredients with maximum effectiveness. Our superherbs, supermushrooms and superminerals are sustainably farmed in their native regions, harvested at peak potency, and imported whole. We perform custom extractions using natural spring water at a wind powered facility in the Pacific Northwest. The results are ingredients and products that are extremely potent, supremely pure, and radically effective.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Moon Juice may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. We may be unable to follow-up with each and every applicant. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under federal law. Moon Juice is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.