Events and Catering Manager
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Health Insurance
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The primary focus of an Events and Catering Manager is to develop and deliver our growing event and catering program by carrying out a range of tasks to include:
- events bookings, operational management, planning, outreach and client retention
- gathering and maintenance of data including event attendance, sales, prep & product inventory, and other financial reports
- working closely with chefs and store management to assist each restaurant in building larger catering orders
- local residential and commercial neighborhood outreach to grow lunch catering revenue
This manager will work on salary with commission incentives. Salary can be discussed during the interview.
Applicants should have at least 2 years experience in catering, events, or restaurant management and be able to lift up to 50 lbs in weight.
Pizzana is an intimate and stylish restaurant set in the heart of Brentwood with a second location opening shortly in WeHo (and more to follow).
Master Pizza Chef Daniele Uditi runs our kitchen and wood burning oven, out of which is served a menu blend of ingredients from Naples and seasonal and local finds from Los Angeles.
He is partnered with Candace and Charles Nelson, the founders of Sprinkles Cupcakes. They believe in sourcing the best products on earth and creating a beautiful and welcoming atmosphere.