- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
Brain Balance Achievement Centers: Assistant Director
About Brain Balance:
In the early 1990’s Dr. Robert Melillo developed a cutting-edge approach that addressed correcting brain imbalance in children with learning and behavioral issues. These observations started a long and passionate journey as he developed the Brain Balance Program. Brain Balance Achievement Centers now offer this programming at over 110 centers nationwide. Brain Balance has been changing the lives of thousands of children for more than 10 years. Our success is attributed not only to our highly successful and personalized programs but to the amazing teams of qualified, devoted, passion-driven franchisees and center-based professionals who commit themselves to help students achieve success each and every day. With 10 years of successful franchise growth and centers opening across the country, Brain Balance is helping more and more families every day.
At Brain Balance, we continually strive to build our teams! We seek to hire the best, most talented professionals into our organization.
The benefits of working at Brain Balance include:
- Opportunity to positively impact and change the lives of children!
- Fast-paced, exciting and very rewarding work environment.
- Paid, comprehensive initial and ongoing training.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, 401k and paid time off.
- High growth potential for top performers.
Assistant Director responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in generating center sales
- Help plan grassroots marketing efforts including community events and presentations
- Execute localized social media plan
- General office management, including manage internal calendar of appointments for staff, student and event schedule, data entry, and preparing for next business day appointments.
- Conduct center tours and consultations with parents
- Carry out assessments professionally and confidently
- Answer phones for inquiring parents and current clients
- Manage internal invoice system and collection of payments
- Provide optimal customer service ensuring that each student in our center has an exceptional and successful experience at Brain Balance
Requirements and qualifications include:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2 years sales and/or management experience
- Must demonstrate care and compassion towards children
- Communicates articulately and effectively in person and on the phone
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and team oriented personality
- Excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Familiarity with Google platforms and customer relationship software
- Fluent in social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram
- Motivated to take the initiative to ensure that a student’s time at Brain Balance is memorable
- Confident and flexible demeanor
- Able to expand job responsibilities, suggest improvements, and collaborate with others to generate ideas and improve processes.
If you are looking for challenging yet meaningful work, and you thrive in a fast paced, exciting, and an incredibly rewarding work environment – Join the Brain Balance team!
Interested in applying to be an Assistant Director? Reply to this job post with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements