Roscoe's Corporate - Operations/HR Coordinator (Hollywood)
- $18.00 - $22.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Operations Coordinator – East Coast Foods, Inc.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication, organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills. An aptitude to function within deadlines while working both independently and as a part of a team is essential.
- Provides secretarial and administrative support to the General Manager (GM) and Restaurant Manager(s).
- Schedules, prepares agenda and meeting materials and types minutes for various meetings.
- Maintain the GM calendar and schedule.
- Support phone line for employee or vendor inquiries.
- Responsible for implementation and maintaining of all policies, procedures, and quality standards within the restaurant utilizing a continuous improvement approach to ensure a high quality, cost effective, and customer focused operation.
- Assist with day-to-day duties such as technical support, employee relations, customer complaints, and general correspondence.
- Ensure employees adhere to company policies and guidelines. Work with HR as necessary.
- Review and analyze operational reports with the GM and create action plans for sales growth, employee morale, creating schedules to optimize labor, etc.
- Act as a liaison for the GM, Operations Team, and Human Resources to monitor retail operation costs, budgets, and resources.
- Deliver status reports and forecasted revenues and earnings to GM.
- Exercise independent judgement and confidentiality.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Perform other projects and functions as assigned by management.
Knowledge / Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to maintain comprehensive and cohesive records.
- Superior analytical, planning, prioritization and decision-making skills.
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt communication style to successfully convey messages and objectives to diverse audience.
- Ability to adjust schedule, work overtime as needed, and be present with various business needs.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Previous kitchen management experience or working with BOH staff/menu preferred.
- Ability to communicate and read in English is required, and Spanish speaking is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Hospitality, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience is not required—willing to train for the right candidate with a positive attitude and strong work ethics.
- Health Insurance (Kaiser), Dental, Vision
- Vacation Pay (up to 40 Hours, accrual)
- Parking Available
- Paid Holidays
- Cell phone stipend
- Mileage reimbursements
- Employee discounts
East Coast Foods, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. The Company does not discriminate and does not permit its employees to discriminate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, political activity, veteran status, membership in state or federal military forces or military reserves, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, layoff, recall, and termination.