- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Conga Room is seeking a candidate who can fulfill minimal box office duties and
administrative responsibilities. This role requires maturity, professionalism and a minimum of two
years experience within the duties listed below. The ideal candidate is to speak English and
Spanish. In addition, has a passion for nightlife, live Music within the category of Salsa. The
candidate must be available, night, days, weekdays, weekends and holidays.
The correct candidate must be able to navigate the duties below:
1) Your demeanor is to be patient, flexible and considerate to the guest request and needs.
2) 80% of your duties will require you to assist guest(s) with operations questions as to venue policies, procedures, bottle service, guest list, dinner reservations and calendar of events. 20% of your duties will be associated with sales. You will be required to make cold calls and sell on the phone when you are assisting a guest(s)
3) You will be responsible for assisting with the maintenance of venue calendar, website,
restaurant and club reservation software and ticketing platform.
4) You must be able to efficiently communicate and over communicate, listen and relay information to the guest(s) and management
5) You are to be efficient and current within technology applications as a user in different social media platforms
6) You are to be efficient and well versed on Microsoft (email, excel, word and powerpoint).
7) You are to file, label and organize documents to meet the HR directors expectations
8) Additionally you are to provide traditional office duties as needed