- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We’re looking for people like us who dream about awesome Italian cuisine! Our staff is committed to doing everything the right way which is why we make most items from scratch, including sauces, soups, sausages, mozzarella, bread and desserts.
We’re looking for a Prep Cook to join our team. Mama Ricotta’s chooses the finest ingredients including San Marzano tomatoes, Puglia extra virgin olive oil, Latini and De Cecco pastas and Cibo Italian DOP prosciutto among many others.
If you love cooking and have a knack for having fun while working in a busy team-oriented work place, check out the details below.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Prepare amazing creations from scratch following our recipes to produce consistent results
- Complete your prep list, efficiently run your station during the shift, follow all specs, and stock food as needed
- Rinse and cut raw food products
- Portion all the products, follow the recipes, and always make sure the plate presentation looks great
- Keep it clean! Follow the sanitization standards, make sure your work station stays clean and organized, and follow all of the food handling standards
You Need to be:
- Someone who loves cooking and is able to lead a team to be consistently awesome in everything they produce.
- You should excel in a fast-paced environment, and you should have some experience in kitchen preparation and cooking.
- You should have good English communication skills, and be comfortable standing for long periods of time, be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and have the flexibility to work weekends and some holidays.
We appreciate great talent. Our team is rewarded with competitive earnings, fun incentives, and regular opportunities for growth. Add to all that a 50% restaurant discount at all our FS Food Group concepts and as an extra bonus you get to work with some of the best in the business! Sound good?