- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
As a Marketing Coordinator (Entry Level position) you will focus on reaching our current running community and new running and fitness communities in our surrounding area. This position will be responsible for developing and nurturing our High School Market and will eventually be responsible for other marketing initiatives.
This position will also assist the Marketing Manager to drive customers into the store, reach sales goals and acquire and retain customers. You will focus on grassroots marketing efforts, social media marketing, email marketing, in-store marketing, outreach events and expos, building and maintaining race partnerships, along with the potential to work on race day providing race support. This position allows you to work closely with our Marketing Manager, Store Management, and the store owners. This position will also work our retail floor in order to obtain the knowledge and insight into truly understanding our business and our mission.
Joining Fleet Feet Tulsa/Broken Arrow is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running, walking, and fitness. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Must be a runner and loves the sport!
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and deadline driven
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and direct others
- Action oriented, level-headed, and consistent
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities, and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.