Phone & Online Customer Service Guru (Weekend 6 hour shifts: 8am-2pm Pacific Time)
- $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Customer service representative
Responsibilities include the following:
- Handling customer inquiries via phone, email and chat support tools
- Tracking down orders/requests, canceling orders, etc.
- Running reports
- Writing/editing frequently asked questions in support center
The ideal candidate has these talents:
- At least 2 years of outstanding customer service experience
- Some knowledge and interest in health care a big plus
- Awesome communication skills (written and verbal) and a good storyteller
- Experience with customer service platforms like Desk, Zendesk, Freshdesk
- Strong reading comprehension and superior typing skills
- Not a software developer but knows their way around software
- Keen attention to detail and a passion for excellence
Please provide a cover note and answer the following question: What color of M&Ms did David Lee Roth not like?
If you do not include this information, your resume will not be considered. Thanks!
Push Health (https://www.pushhealth.com/) is a fast growing healthcare related tech company that is changing the way people get the everyday medical care they need. Since 2013, we have helped tens of thousands of people connect with a medical provider for quality and affordable health care. The Push Health platform is unique when compared to most of healthcare because all of the prices are listed in advance of treatment and you don't need insurance to get great care. We believe that you can remove some of the fear around health care by giving people a fair price ahead of time and not billing them an unfair price later. We are based in an awesome co-working space (http://www.bizhaus.com/). However, once you are a verified guru, we offer a flexible work from home (anywhere quiet) culture.