- $10.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Line Cook Crew Role:
You will be responsible for producing kind and personalized experiences for your guests. The goal is to leave people better off than when we found them.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Delivers an excellent guest experience through cooking safe and delicious food.
- Follows all cooking procedures and temperatures.
- Prepares food as needed.
- Maintains a clean working station throughout the shift.
- Cleans station and equipment thoroughly before clocking out.
- Previous hospitality and/or food service experience is desired.
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent and collaborative communication skills.
- Accountable in upholding high standards.
- Free meals on working days.
- 50% off meals on days off.
- Growth opportunities.
WHAT IS MY CEVICHE?
My Ceviche is a coastally inspired seafood fast-casual restaurant with latin and asian influences. We are way more than our namesake - we have tacos, burritos, poke bowls, salads and even chicken! We make everything from scratch in-house daily and take great pride in our culinary craft, our crew, and our customers.
In March 2012, after developing a strong friendship and business relationship, Sam and Roger opened the first location of My Ceviche in South Beach. Located next to an international hostel, our South Beach location is essentially a take-out window where beach-goers, tourists, and locals alike could get access to fresh and affordable seafood prepared by our James Beard Recognized Executive Chef Sam Gorenstein.
Shortly after opening, it became apparent to Chef Sam Gorenstein and our CEO Roger Duarte that they’d hit the jackpot with their new cevichería. Within just a few months, they started looking for a spot for My Ceviche number two in the heart of Miami’s financial district — Brickell. With the great success of that store came South Miami, Coral Gables, Miami International Airport, Midtown, and Aventura Mall.
Now with 7 locations in Miami alone, My Ceviche has become the premier, go-to fast-casual purveyor fresh seafood in So. From ceviches, tacos, burritos, poke bowls, salads, and stone crabs - My Ceviche truly has something for everyone. In 2015, SSam and Roger also co-founded Zuuk Mediterranean Kitchen, a fast casual Mediterranean concept with 3 locations in Miami.
THE MY CEVICHE FAMILY
At My Ceviche, we are all about the individuals that work together to make our business a success and, in turn, working with them to accomplish their dreams. We have numerous people in our organization who have started as crew members and worked their way up to managerial roles. We are looking for honest and hardworking people who want to learn, grow, and mature within our rapidly growing restaurant organization. If this sounds like you, please browse our available jobs and apply! #MyCevicheFam