- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Wolfgang Puck opened his celebrated Bar & Grill restaurant in Disney Springs. We are seeking Baristas to join the team.
Job Summary: The Barista promotes coffee consumption by preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, along with pastries and cookies. The barista will work in close cooperation with the front server in every aspect of guest service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Make and serve specialty coffee and tea beverages
- Speak and interact with both new and regular customers
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work station
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Adhere to recipes and presentations for food and beverage items
- Be punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance
- Contribute to a positive team environment
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 year previous experience preferred
- Must have excellent knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Open availability; must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow coworkers as part of a team
- Must be able to effectively understand and convey written and verbal information to guests and coworkers
- Must possess a service orientation – actively looking for ways to help others
- Professional presentation and positive attitude
Wolfgang Puck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.