Team Member - Irvine
- $10.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Grow with Fresh Brothers and make magic happen everyday!We are looking for happy, high-energy, reliable, team-oriented, hospitable, hardworking, full and part-time go-getters that want to grow with us at Fresh Brothers, Irvine.
We are building something special. We are focused on creating an environment where you will earn more than just a paycheck. We are committed to promoting from with-in. We believe that how far you go is up to you — you will have a chance to grow with us and develop your career. The way we see it — we are here to support and develop you!
Our team members do it all — the ideal candidate will:
- Greet guests with passion and create extraordinary guest experiences — exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude while adapting to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency.
- Teach customers and co-workers about what make Fresh Brothers special.
- Explain Fresh Brothers' menu; make recommendations for additional items, and how to customize it for their personal preferences.
- Have excellent phone skills. Ensure that orders taken are accurate, fresh, and delivered in a timely manner follow up to make sure order was delivered on-time, and exceeded customer expectations.
- Prepare top quality food — follow recipes and procedures to maintain food quality and consistency.
- Adhere to safety/sanitation procedures.
- Ensure overall cleanliness of the restaurant — keeping work area, dining room, restrooms, and exterior clean and organized.
- Use tools and technology to drive sales and efficiencies.
- Stock stations and keep them clean and organized.
- Be prepared to learn a lot and have the ability and desire to be cross-trained.
- Put deliveries away — must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Get in on the ground floor! Let’s work together to grow Fresh Brothers — the sky is the limit!
Join a high-growth, quick service chain of pizza restaurants recently listed as one of FastCasual.com's "Top 50 Movers and Shakers" within the industry.