- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
THE EDISON is seeking an experienced BUSSER. Do you have a strong work ethic? Do you want to work in a living piece of history? If so, our team is looking for you.
The primary role of a BUSSER is to efficiently support the servers and bartenders by ensuring adequate supplies are available throughout service. The job duties require style and service attribute that are key to creating a positive guest experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities including the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Efficiently deliver excellent customer service.
- Knowledge of all beverage menus, specials.
- Maintain proper levels of all tools and equipment, including ice, glasses, service equipment, and all other necessary items.
- Knowledge of venue and general local area information.
- Conduct self in a professional manner with the awareness that all actions and communications are within guest view.
- Maintain cleanliness of venue and service areas, venue sanitation storage and ensure work area is orderly and adequately stocked.
- Complete assigned duties within each shift.
- Maintain appearance and uniform standards.
- Develop and maintain positive communication and teamwork with all co-workers and supervisors.
- Handle all guest service issues immediately and professionally.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors or Managers.
If you're confident in your skills, please apply on WorkPop.