Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for acquiring the most qualified employees to meet the staffing needs of the departments supported by the Human Resources Team. Develops new strategies and programs to attract both qualified internal and external candidates to open positions and ensures a constant pipeline of qualified candidates are available for interviewing. This position works closely with the site management team on determining best recruiting strategies, forecasting staffing needs, customizing skill and testing requirements and implementing high quality interviewing selection techniques. This position will also assist with various other Human Resources duties as needed.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility.
- Learn and understand each position responsible for filling.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Build and maintain the candidate pool; keeping in touch with applicants to build interest for future openings.
- Post, update and ensure consistency of all job postings.
- Leads candidate selection activities including screening, assessment process and interviewing.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Coordinate all communication with candidates.
- Works closely with hiring managers and peer Talent Acquisition Specialists to ensure a satisfactory interview process, leaving candidates with a great experience.
- Facilitate post-offer process with employees once offer has been accepted.
- Administrative duties as needed.
Preferred Education and Experience
- 1-3 years of progressive recruitment experience in a high volume recruitment environment
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques and softwares to identify and engage talent.
- HR Information Systems experience.
- Strong organizational, time management, planning and problem solving skills.
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to work in an environment with time sensitive deadlines.
- Food and Beverage industry experience preferred.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Part-Time position, hours of work and days to be discussed.
V&E Restaurant Group consists of a team of international and industry professionals that successfully tie together traditional, lifestyle and nightlife concepts into one vision and turn it into a reality.
This brilliant group of creators is behind some of the most recognized and finest restaurants located in Miami Beach, Mexico and Las Vegas. Since 1985, V&E has demonstrated proven success and expertise. The group has owned or operated more than 30 successful restaurants across varied cuisines.
The most important element in V&E’s lifestyle concept is their focus on a unique 360-degree ambiance, ranging from music to decor. As art enthusiasts, all furniture, decor, lighting and gardening are handmade by artisans to ensure a unique feel that fits the identity of each of their restaurants. Each restaurant feels like a destination of its own.