- $13.50 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
A Soup Cook is resonsible for our daily soup menu of clean soups. The Soup Cook is to report to the Head Chef in charge and/or the Kitchen Manager. Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assisting Executive Chef in daily duties.
- Punctuality and reliability an absolute must (5-6 am shift start).
- Ability to learn new recipes and delivering products of the highest quality in terms of taste, freshness and consistency.
- Responsible for keeping and maintaining clean work areas at all times.
- Knowlege and adhearance to Food Safety and Standards.
- Assists with daily menu preparation for soups.
- Other duties as may be assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
ServSafe or equivalent Manager Certification.
- Good communication skills
- Conversational Spanish appreciated.
- Knowledge about food preparation.
- Understanding nutritional information and ingredients.
- Knowledge of recipes and the ability to contribute ideas for menu planning.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.