Security (Door Staff)
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Lucky Strike Security (Door Staff) ensure the safety of all guests and staff, while providing exceptional customer service.
- Greets guests with a smile and a friendly greeting
- Checks guest identification whenever age restrictions are enforced
- Identifies potential issues and responds in a proactive manner
- Communicates any potential issues to management with a sense of urgency
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a high volume/nightclub environment
- Open availability including weekend nights and holidays
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.