Club Lounge Ambassador
- $12.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Responsible for setup and for providing excellent customer service for our Club Lounge guests at our hotel.
- Clears, cleans and resets tables and surrounding areas.
- Replenishes supply of clean silverware, glassware, dishes, and other utensils in dining rooms.
- Stocks all cold food items on dining room buffet.
- Serves coffee and ice water refills to patrons.
- Cleans and polishes equipment.
To qualify for this position, you will need:
- Prior experience working to set up and take down banquet facilities
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent multi-tasking experience
- Excellent communication skills
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.