Data Processing Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Greenville TX is looking for a full time Desktop Specialist to work in a busy hospital setting.
- Duties primarily include support to local and remote office staff with desktop needs, configuration and support of Servers, Application Workstations, and basic network troubleshooting. Hours are 7:00am to 3:30pm with occasional rotating on-call weekends.
- Proficient in support software including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) as well as IE, Project, Visio and SAP client
- A thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all skill levels
- Must have high energy, be creative, and take initiative
- Knowledge of Windows 2000/2003 servers and active directory basics
- Help Desk and phone support working experience MCDST, A+, MCSA is desired
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals including DNS, DHCP, VPN, and Firewalls
- Associates degree+ preferred, High School diploma required.
- Provide remote/telephone support for users
- Fix basic printer and network connectivity issues
- Prepare systems for use by the company
- Prepares tapes for backup
- Provide desk-side and small group training classes on the software used
- Provide in-person technical support for end users throughout the facility