- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Greenville TX is looking for a full time Desktop Specialist to work in a busy hospital setting.
- Duties primarily include support to local and remote office staff with desktop needs, configuration and support of Servers, Application Workstations, and basic network troubleshooting. Hours are 7:00am to 3:30pm with occasional rotating on-call weekends.
- Proficient in support software including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) as well as IE, and Chrome
- A thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all skill levels
- Must have high energy, be creative, and take initiative
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10, Windows servers and active directory basics
- Help Desk and phone support working experience A+, Network+, Security+, MCP is desired
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals including DNS, DHCP, VPN, Switches and Firewalls
- Associates degree+ preferred, High School diploma required.
- Provide remote/telephone support for users
- Fix basic printer and network connectivity issues
- Fix PC issues related to hardware and software
- Prepare systems for use by the company
- Provide desk-side and small group training classes on the software used
- Provide in-person technical support for end users throughout the facility
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits