Occupational Health Coordinator- Benefits first day of employment
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The primary responsibility of this position is to schedule services and manage client documents ensuring compliance with applicable federal and state regulations.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Maintain a working knowledge of various Federal and State regulations to include but not limited to ADA, FMCSA, OSHA and HIPAA
- Schedule services according to client specifications
- Interact with clinics to help resolve schedule conflicts and ensure authorizations are sent and received
- Data Enter and upload documents as necessary
- Call clinics for services that were ordered and not received
- Schedule Post Accident Testing for designated clients
- Update Clients with the status of scheduled appointments
- Answer and redirect calls as necessary
- Communicate with other departments regarding results received
- Document concise notes in FirstSource systems
- Work with clinics and labs to track down results of pre-employment drug tests
- Communicate updates to clients in an effective and timely manner following DOT guidelines
- Other responsibilities and duties, as assigned
High School Diploma/GED
- Call Center experience
- Data Entry experience
- Strong oral, written and strong telephone communication skills, with interruptions.
- Sound judgment, decision making and problem analysis skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload, without direct supervision.
- Effective planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with team members to accomplish desired results.
- Ability to work within a suite of computer applications.
General office setting with modern equipment. Must possess visual and audio skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills to complete above listed duties. Must be able to sit ninety (90%) of scheduled work hours. Must be able to lift and carry 30 lbs. Must be able to reach, stretch, and use step ladder as necessary for filing.
The Physical requirements described herein are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary functions.
Job Type: Full-time