Objective / Purpose / Summary:
This position is primarily responsible for cleaning bar and equipment, and replenishing bar supplies such as liquor, fruit, ice, and dishes by performing the following duties.
No direct reports
Qualifications: Education / Certifications / Work/Industry Experience:
- Less than high school education required
- One month related experience or training required
- Equivalent combination of education and experience required
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities & Competencies:
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words.
- Ability to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.
- Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Essential Duties / Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Primary duties, responsibilities, and tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Stocks refrigerating units with wines and bottled beer.
- Replaces empty beer kegs with full ones.
- Slices and pits fruit used to garnish drinks.
- Washes glasses, bar, and equipment and polishes bar fixtures.
- Mops floors.
- Removes empty bottles and trash.
- Mixes and prepares flavors for mixed drinks.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an incumbent to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an incumbent/Grand Performer in this position may be asked to perform.