- $12.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food
Friendly, helpful, responsible, cheerful team player with initiative to learn all things Buck’s and who takes pride in her/his work. Detail oriented person able to complete tasks thoroughly yet quickly and efficiently.
The Housekeeping Attendant will be accountable for performing all daily tasks associated with housekeeping duties. Promote a positive image of the property by displaying a pleasant and upbeat personality during each guest interaction and be comfortable responding to and carrying out specific guest needs and requests. Ensuring the confidentiality and security of all guest rooms is of utmost importance.
1. Cleaning and resetting guest bedroom and bathroom areas
2. Changing linens and making beds
3. Organizing collateral on tables and straitening furniture
4. Dusting and vacuuming of rooms
5. Courteous and helpful to Hotel guests, including reporting any guest requests or preferences
6. Agreeable and positive attitude towards fellow Buck's T-4 staff
7. Completing assigned tasks in a timely manner as outlined by supervisors
8. Perform additional duties as assigned that may be outside of the normal scope of duties based on business needs.
9. Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and sometimes lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
10. Ability to bend, lift items, work on hands and knees, and work with cleaning chemicals.
11. Exert physical effort in being able to clean several rooms per shift.
High school graduate or equivalent vocational training. Available to work all shifts including weekends and holidays. Candidate must be able to lift 50 – 75 lbs. as well as to stand, bend and walk for 6 – 8 hours.
This is a full-time year-round benefitted position.
All interested applicants should submit a resume and request an application.
Limited employee housing may be available.