Facilities Assistant Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Eataly Los Angeles is seeking a hospitality-driven Facilities Assistant Manager to help oversee our Dishwashing & Housekeeping team!
As an ambassador of Eataly, the Facilities Assistant Manager will be responsible for assisting the Facilities Manager in directing the operations and responsibilities of Eataly’s Dishwasher and Housekeeper staff and will ensure the store is in pristine condition at all times. The Facilities Assistant Manager will train and develop the Facilities team to ensure the health and safety conditions at Eataly are consistently met.
Eataly’s Facilities Assistant Manager will be responsible for the housekeeping and cleanliness of the retail and restaurant facilities. He or she must be extremely knowledgeable about housekeeping and dishwashing procedures per OSHA standards and will be expected to fulfill various housekeeping roles depending on coverage and need. He or she will effectively work with the Facilities Manager to oversee a large team of Dishwashers and Housekeepers in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
The ideal Facilities Assistant Manager will be a hands-on, proactive leader who will develop, motivate, and encourage the Facilities team to exceed company goals and standards. The Facilities Assistant Manager will be expected to document, investigate and resolve all employee and guest incidents, including guest complaints, and direct escalated issues to the appropriate outlet.
The Facilities Assistant Manager will adhere to all company and department procedures, policies, expectations, and quality standards.
Typical Day as an Eatalian Facilities Assistant Manager:
1. Assists the Facilities Manager in overseeing the Dishwashing and Housekeeping teams. Develops employees through effective coaching, appraising and disciplining as necessary.
2. Responsible for helping the Facilities Manager oversee the constant maintenance and for ensuring the efficiency and good working conditions of multiple 24 hour facilities including all building, restaurant and retail facilities but is not limited to: walk-ins, Refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, cleaning services, Off-site Storage, all outside vendor contracts.
3. Ensures that exceptionally clean and sanitary conditions are maintained and abiding by state and federal regulations at all times.
4. Maintains accurate records of the condition of all facilities in the building and creates a schedule of regular housekeeping and cleanliness for the store.
5. Trains and manages a large housekeeping and dishwashing team and ensures appropriate accordance to company policies and procedures.
6. Assists the Facilities Manager in weekly admin duties, including but not limited to: scheduling, payroll, inventory, vendor management.
Benefits of being an Eatalian:
-ENDLESS opportunities for career growth
-Local Perks; Transit, Plum Benefits, etc.
-Discount to Eat and Shop in any Eataly location
-Fun and Team-Oriented Environment
-Passionate about Food, Service, Culture and Educating Others
-Desire to work in a team environment
-Enthusiastic about creating the most unique customer experiences