Retail Sales Associate - The Giving Keys
- $13.00 - $14.00 Hourly
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
The Giving Keys, a pay it forward, mission-focused, jewelry company is actively looking for a passionate, articulate and design-minded Sales Associates with retail experience for our upcoming pop-up shop in Boston, MA. In this role, you’ll work closely with our customers and staff as part of a small, cross-functional and amazing team!
As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for providing our customers with exceptional service by meeting and exceeding their individual needs and expectations as well as meeting clear and measurable store sales goals.
This is a temporary position that begins in July 2018 and runs through the end of 2018. This is a great role for a recent graduate who’s interested in jewelry, fashion design, social entrepreneurship and sales. The role requires a commitment of 15-25 hours a week, mostly during business hours but ideally with the flexibility to also work in-store events. For the right candidate, schedules can be adjusted to both meet our business needs and accommodate external commitments.
- Sales and customer service in a welcoming, energetic and experiential retail environment.
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding their expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products by ensuring the highest level of customer service and quality of sales.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and seasonal, store and individual sales goals.
- Assist with inventory receiving and other in-store operations.
- Maintain visual merchandising standards by tidying, cleaning and restocking items as needed.
- Processing credit card transactions in a professional and polite way.
- Build up knowledge of The Giving Keys products to provide sales support for walk-in customers, appointments, and events.
- Assist with in-store events as needed, including event hosting.
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in the fashion world and developments in the high-end market, showing passion for fashion and high-end products.
- Work as a team player and partner with colleagues
- A friendly, positive and energetic personality.
- Ability to drive and exceed individual and store sales.
- Empathetic and articulate in all written and oral communication and strong attention to detail.
- A strong interest and knowledge of design.
- A reliable and trustworthy self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Extremely organized and strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Google Docs and Sheets.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in sales and customer service experience and/ or visual merchandising is a plus.
- Luxury/ Department store retail experience preferred