Retail Sales Associate - Platform Culver City
- Depends on experience
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Retail For The People is actively looking for a passionate, articulate and design-minded Sales Associates for our upcoming pop-up shop in Culver City, CA. In this role, you’ll work closely with our customers and staff as part of a small, cross-functional team.
As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for providing our customers with exceptional service by meeting and exceeding their individual needs and expectations.
This is a temporary position that begins in May 2018 and runs through the end of July 2018. This is a great role for a recent graduate who’s interested in fashion design and/or sales. The role requires a commitment of 16-28 hours a week, mostly during business hours but ideally with the flexibility to also work in-store events. For the right candidate, schedules can be adjusted to both meet our business needs and accommodate external commitments.
- Sales and customer service in a welcoming, energetic and experiential retail environment.
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding their expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products by ensuring the highest level of customer service and quality of sales.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and seasonal, store and individual sales goals.
- Assist with inventory receiving and other in-store operations.
- Maintain visual merchandising standards by tidying, cleaning and restocking items as needed.
- Processing credit card transactions in a professional and polite way.
- Build up knowledge of ELSE products to provide sales support for walk-in customers, appointments, and events.
- Assist with in-store events as needed, including event hosting.
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in the fashion world and developments in the high-end market, showing passion for fashion and high-end products.
- Work as a team player and partner with colleagues
- A friendly, positive and energetic personality.
- Ability to drive and exceed individual and store sales.
- Empathetic and articulate in all written and oral communication and strong attention to detail.
- A strong interest and knowledge of design.
- A reliable and trustworthy self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Extremely organized and strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Google Docs and Sheets.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in sales and customer service experience and/ or visual merchandising is a plus.
- Luxury/ Department store experience required