- $14.00 - $17.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for experienced line cooks with a passion for great customer service. Candidates need to be ready for high volume and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
The line cook is responsible for preparing and/or directing the preparation of food to be served, complying with all applicable sanitation, health and personal hygiene standards and following established food production programs and procedures. The cook is responsible for appropriate use of facility supplies and equipment to minimize loss, waste and fraud.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepares or directs preparation of food served using established production procedures and systems.
- Complies with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene and health standards. Observes proper food preparation and handling techniques.
- Stores food properly and safely, marking the date and item.
- Reports necessary equipment repair and maintenance to supervisor.
- Correctly prepares all food served following standard recipes and special diet orders.
- Plans food production to coordinate with meal serving hours so that excellence, quality, temperature and appearance of food are preserved.
- Apportions food for serving.
- Maintains daily production records.
- Keeps work area neat and clean at all times; cleans and maintains equipment used in food preparation.
- Completes food temperature checks before service.
- Basic knife skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Stress Management/Composure
Experience: 1-2 years in a high volume kitchen
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a kitchen environment, housed with equipment such as an oven, stove, dishwasher, slicer, coffee machine, steamer, mixer and chef’s knives. The employee is frequently exposed to heat, steam, fire and noise.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 50 pounds or less. The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
A classically redefined sports bar with an ode to the good ole days and a focus on tradition. We have sophisticated palettes, well crafted cocktails and enjoy enlightened company.With over 50 televisions, a large outdoor patio, American comfort food and a wide selection of beer & cocktails, The Parlor is your home away from home and your #1 spot to enjoy the game.