- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Prepares food items, following standard recipes and procedures within specified time limits.
- Accepts or rejects ingredients based on quality and quantity.
- Cleans, organizes, stocks, and maintains work area, walk-in refrigerator, reach-in refrigerator, cooler drawers, prep, and dry storage area, which may include bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and working with cleaning agents.
- May be exposed to allergens such as nuts, seeds, soy, shellfish, and dairy.
- Tastes, smells, and views food to ensure adherence to quality standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in high volume restaurant
- High school diploma (or equivalent) encouraged
- Certification in food safety and sanitation a plus
- Able to follow recipes and instructions, including making conversions
- Knowledge of food safety, sanitation and proper handling procedures
- Able to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of breakfast shifts, weekends and some holidays
- Able to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- High energy and stamina. Able to work within a fast-paced, highly mobile, yet small space environment
- Able to stand, kneel, bend, and walk for up to 8 hours per day
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Able to withstand temperatures up to 105 degrees
- Able to communicate and understand the primary language of the work location
- Ability to perform essential functions to company standards with reasonable accommodation
A Culture of Caring
matchbox is more than just pizza and mini-burgers. We’re a community-driven restaurant group that brings people together. Our food is the draw, but it’s our team members working together that create an experience that brings guests back time and again.
The Secret Sauce
At matchbox, people are everything. From restaurant spaces to warm, attentive service, to clean, attractive environments, and fresh, quality food, we work together to make things happen for our guests and team members.
What We Offer
Competitive salary, structured and comprehensive new-hire training, a framework for career development within a high-growth company, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k benefits and more!
All in the Family
A great company is made of great people. And matchbox is made of talented professionals who take pride in delivering extraordinary experiences for others. If that sounds like you, join the matchbox family!