Booking coordinator with Earth Car Wash
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Booking Coordinator manages and coordinates large and/or complex projects through all phases of onboarding and implementation. Operates with significant independence and minimal supervision as the principal project representative.
The Booking Coordinator’s primary function is receiving the online bookings/phone bookings, dispatching assignments to the car wash and detailing technicians, organizing the schedule and finding clever ways of increasing the sales.
- Answer incoming calls from customers to take their order(s) and /or helping them book online.
- Always provide exceptional customers service and assist the customer with questions regarding the services that the company provides
- Coordinate activities
- Distribute daily assignments to detailers
- Tracking the detailers on the field and making sure they arrive on time
- Receiving payments for the services provided via an electronic invoicing system.
- Following up with past customers with the purpose of increasing sales.
- Outbound calls to new prospect buildings /companies with the purpose of offering our services
- Outbound calls to find new recruits that would like to join our team.
- Suggest ideas and ways to improve branch efficiency
- Communicates to the customer(s) potential delays or issues and offers support
- Handles significant volume of inbound and outbound call as well as written communication
- Identifies and communicates to management any problems or potential problems, after he makes sure he is not able to resolve by himself the problem at hand.
- Miscellaneous related duties or projects as assigned.
- Experience in customer care
- High school diploma
- Computer savvy ( mainly google software : Docs, Spreadsheet, Email, Voice, Calendar etc)