3rd Shift - Feed Mill Maintenance Tech
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Primary Purpose of Position:
The position’s main objective is in safe and efficient repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, and upkeep of Mill equipment and property. Responsibilities include performing preventative and proactive maintenance tasks. Ensure timely completion of all routine, emergency and preventive maintenance work orders in accordance with company policies and procedures. Major duties include troubleshooting electrical systems, repairing and replacing parts, rewiring, cutting, welding, repairing and troubleshooting systems and all other general maintenance tasks. The incumbent oversees the analysis of problems in the Mill and equipment as well as plans and takes corrective action.
Other Position Characteristics
- Regularly lift items ranging in both size and weight, ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Employee is required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, feel with hands and arms, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Employee must maintain and conduct regular inventory of repairs, repair parts and place orders as needed.
- The employee will be working in different areas and locations ranging from interior to exterior of farms, outdoor areas, company housing and any other designated locations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Training and Experience Requirements
- A high school diploma or GED and possess a valid driver’s license, 1 year minimum experience.
- Must be able to understand written sentences, effectively communicate as well as possess basic mathematical skills (record keeping & documentation).