- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
To assist in the duties of the Reservations Department maximizing bookings by delivering a delightful yet efficient reservations service; our reservationists are meticulous at administration ensuring that every detail of a customer’s reservation has been accurately recorded following established procedures.
- To deal efficiently and politely with all telephone, email, internet and ‘in person’ enquiries.
- To ensure that all reservations are recorded following established procedures with full and clear information and that they are input accurately and promptly onto the system.
- To liaise with all departments to ensure the best service is provided to our customers.
- To ensure that all your work meets company standards and is according to training given; all function paperwork must be accurate and complete, including catering requirements, booking supplements and payment details.
- To create daily floor sheets detailing reservations.
- To have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the operation of the business including all food and drink menus to ensure that you are able to respond to customer enquiries.
- To observe the Company’s rules and procedures and carry out any reasonable request made by their Manager, Supervisor or the Duty Manager.
- Must be available on weekends.
- Must be able to work four shifts a week.
*PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE RESTAURANT*