- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
To assist in the duties of the Reservations Department maximizing bookings by delivering a delightful yet efficient reservations service; our reservationists are meticulous at administration ensuring that every detail of a customer’s reservation has been accurately recorded following established procedures.
- To deal efficiently and politely with all telephone, email, internet and ‘in person’ enquiries.
- To ensure that all reservations are recorded following established procedures with full and clear information and that they are input accurately and promptly onto the system.
- To liaise with all departments to ensure the best service is provided to our customers.
- To ensure that all your work meets company standards and is according to training given; all function paperwork must be accurate and complete, including catering requirements, booking supplements and payment details.
- To create daily floor sheets detailing reservations.
- To have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the operation of the business including all food and drink menus to ensure that you are able to respond to customer enquiries.
- To observe the Company’s rules and procedures and carry out any reasonable request made by their Manager, Supervisor or the Duty Manager.
Tao Group, one of the most successful hospitality groups world-wide seeks to hire stellar individuals! Located in the heart of Hollywood, this opportunity offers tremendous growth and exposure in the hospitality entertainment industry! For more info please visit us at www.taogroupla.com