- $75K - $85K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Just Salad is looking for a forward-thinking Network Engineer to implement, administer, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure by providing systems support, technical assistance and improving network capabilities.
• Overseeing the integrity and stability of the company network.
• Configuration and installation of managed firewalls, switches, and WAPs
• Control, maintenance, security, patch management and Antivirus of Active Directory, file servers,
backups, and company issued laptops and desktops.
• Sourcing and working with ISP’s for new locations.
• Management of company Verizon accounts including cell phones, hotspots, and air-cards.
• Ensuring that PCI Standards are followed for all operational and IT initiatives.
Secondary Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
• Assisting with the IT buildout of New Store Openings NSO’s.
• Assisting the IT Dept with general Help Desk Issues via Zendesk.
• Assisting the IT Dept with general desktop support for office users.
• Assisting the Operations team with access to store camera systems.
• Assisting the IT Dept with POS (Point-of-Sale) issues, programming, and special projects.
Ideal candidate will have related experience, skills and education including the following:
• College graduate with 1-2 years of related experience (including internships), or commensurate
• Experience with advanced troubleshooting and helpdesk issues.
• Self-motivated worker with the ability to complete assigned technical tasks on time and as
directed within established timeframes.
• Experience in the Hospitality Industry is a major plus.
• Job work is about 25% in the field at restaurant locations
• Some travel required for New Store Openings and Special IT projects
• Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
• Competitive salary
• Cigna Health insurance
• Fitness discounts
• Free Just Salad meals while working
• Free annual gym membership
Just Salad is committed to cultivating healthier lifestyles by serving real food at an affordable price. The fast-casual concept serves salads, wraps, warm bowls, toast boxes, and more. Just Salad is home of the World's Largest Restaurant Reusable Program, saving over 75,000 pounds of plastic each year through its reusable bowl program. The company was founded in 2006 in New York City and now employs over 1,000 teammates across 34 locations in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Chicago, Hong Kong, and Dubai.
Join our team!
Open House every Wed at 134 W. 37th St (4–5:30pm) for NYC + NJ.
We’re pleased to offer the following benefits:
All teammates receive free meals while they work, medical and dental benefits, gym and fitness studio discounts, wellness programs through 2BenefitU, and much more to support a fun and healthy lifestyle.
Free Gym Membership:
Live that healthy life! We offer FREE gym memberships for teammates who are with us for over a year!
We have strong development and promotion programs with no set waiting period before you can move up. Your career path is up to you- Lettuce us grow your potential!
Get free and healthy meals while working at Just Salad! Get your fill of tasty salads, wraps, market plates, toast boxes, smoothies and more!
We offer flexible hours for our teammates which is perfect for full-time students, busy parents, or someone who wants to start their career in the restaurant business.
Every day is a chance to serve some greens and make some GREEN! Every shift presents the opportunity to make up to 5 bonuses!
We offer pre-tax transit benefits for all NYC Just Salad teammates.
Fun Team Building:
We sponsor seasonal team-building exercises for each store, and annual basketball & soccer tournament, and more
Up to 184 hours of Paid Time-Off for Assistant Restaurant Team Leaders and up. 40 hours of paid sick time can also be accrued for NYC + NJ hourly teammates.