Order Placement/ Call Center
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
COMPANY OVERVIEW: E.B. Bradley Co., prides itself on being an industry leader by providing wholesale distribution of specialty hardware and surfacing products. We currently have 12 locations across the Western region and growing. We are dedicated to providing quality products and creating partnerships that are unparalleled. We offer a fun, safe work environment with plenty of opportunity for upward mobility. We do this by hiring the best of the best allowing us to set the standard in customer service. If this sounds like the place for you, please review the job description below.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for providing internal and external sales and customer service support within a call center working environment. Acting as the point of contact, the Inside Sales Representative answers incoming calls, interacts with customers, vendors, Outside Sales Representatives, and Operations Managers. Builds and maintains a long lasting relationship internally and externally.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Input customer orders into ERP system based on codes, measurements, color charts and brands
- Explain and describe specific product types to customers for clarity
- Receive orders via email, fax and phone and process in a timely manner
- Provide accurate quotes, check for available stock and inventory before confirming order
- Track and monitor order statuses and resolve any shipping errors
- Up-sell additional products and promote next-day delivery or one-stop shopping
- Communicate with warehouse production for processing of materials and resolve delays in any work orders
- Assist customers by resolving issues and complaints, product application issues, resolving delivery issues, and setting up special deliveries.
- Provide administrative support for Outside Sales Representatives as needed
- Calculate pricing for bundled and combined orders based on contracted rates
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with vendor reps, sales team, specifications team and customers
- Complete required paperwork and reports as requested by the Operations Manager
- Provide assistance in warehouse as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- 3 years of experience working in a high volume, call center environment
- Ability to perform manual calculations including fractions, percentages and decimals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High ability to multi-task with time management and organizational skills
- Experience working with order placement software or ERP system
- High School Diploma, College degree preferred
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Quarterly Incentive Programs
- Company Bonuses
EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required – college degree preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is semi-active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching throughout day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.