- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Tips on average add $5-$7 an hour.
Top Round Roast Beef is a growing fast casual restaurant company seeking a hospitable, team-oriented individual for our opening team.
- Greet and interact with guests in a hospitable fashion
- Take walk-in orders using a digital POS system
- Answer phones and take to-go or delivery orders
- Upsell, and promote specials, using knowledge of the menu to further profitability
- Handle payments, including cash, credit and coupons
- Prepare frozen desserts and milkshakes in accordance with Top Round company standards
- Packages to-go and delivery orders
- Clean dining areas as required
- Expedite outgoing food from the kitchen window
- Follow directives of Top Round management as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Outgoing, hospitable personality
- Trustworthy and attentive to detail
- Ability to handle complex or stressful customer service situations
- Builds on constructive feedback
- Ability to multitask during busy hours
- Good cash management skills
- A minimum of six months’ experience in a restaurant or fast-food kitchen performing similar job duties
- Food Handler Certification
Top Round was founded by chefs and fine dining fanatics who wanted to make real, tasty food, fast. Founded in 2013 in Los Angeles, Top Round now has 4 locations, located in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, and Irvine. Our menu features high quality versions of Southern California classics, including our famous hand-sliced roast beef, fried chicken, cooked-to-order burgers, and creamy ice cream custard.