Call Team Appointment Scheduler (Full Time, Burbank)
- $14.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Full Time Appointment Scheduler Wanted to join our team!
Position responsibilities and requirements include:
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must enjoy working in a TEAM environment
- Should have heavy volume appointment scheduling experience
- Front office / medical receptionist experience is a plus!
- Will be responsible for answering and assisting on 100+ calls daily for multiple office locations
- Working knowledge of computerized patient registration including but not limited to entering/maintaining patient demographics, insurance information and authorizations; screen calls to route/forward caller to appropriate department/staff; perform outbound calls to follow-up with patients when necessary; and any other assigned duties to support our teams
- Provide patient with accurate information about our medical, surgical and cosmetic services, products, providers and office location addresses/directions.
- Schedule medical, surgical and cosmetic appointments per guidelines provided
- Must be able to multi-task while maintaining a calm demeanor
- You MUST enjoy talking to customers and be extremely detailed oriented
- 1 – 2 years call center experience preferred
- You will be trained to use our EHR software but must already be familiar with the basic elements and proper use of software systems, Microsoft Office, and general technology systems (digital phones, fax machines, etc.)
- Starting salary is $14 - $16 per hour. Members of the call team also receive monthlyincentives based on the team achieivng monthly goals. All team members are eligible for an annual performance-based raises..
Extremely Busy and Fast Growing Dermatology Group looking to add team members!
We are a fast paced, high energy dermatology practice with 6 locations. We are looking to have compassionate, motivated, reliable and highly professional individuals join our team. You'll be working with talent that is a cut above the rest. We have a strong passion for providing exceptional service for our patients.
If you're also passionate about the medical field, please apply to join our group!