- $14.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Process guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis. Have consistency in high volume/fast paced and at times stressful environment. Wear Clean uniform and have tidy appearance. Abide by cpmpany culture. Must be a team player. Must have strong work ethics.
Candidates must be available Lunch and Dinner shifts. Open availability a PLUS!
- Coordinate entire station and communicate with front and back-of-the-house personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
- May present, open, and pour wine when serving guests.
- Observe customers to ensure that guests are satisfied with the food and service, respond to additional requests and determines when the meal has been completed.
- Total bills, accept payment, handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Compile daily financial reports.
- Must assist bus person with stocking and removing dishes and silverware between courses and cleaning and resetting vacated tables.
- Provide a favorable image of the company at all times and to promote our objectives and enhance public recognition of our areas of endeavor.
- Maintain cleanliness
- Must learn menus by heart.
- Other Duties as assigned
Must be fluent in English. Having a second language is a plus.
Must have at least one year of experience as a Server in a full service restaurant
We LOVE…Pasta, Teamwork, Caring People, and a Positive Work Environment. If you love what we love come JOIN our TEAM.
Maria's Italian Kitchen is one of those grand American success stories. It began in the Italian quarter of Hoboken, New Jersey, where Maria grew up learning the recipes for real Italian food of Naples from her mother, Luisa. Maria's Italian Kitchen offers a diverse menu offering fresh and flavorful dishes served by our personable and knowledgeable team.
Our passion is our people, Team Members and Guests alike- our success is driven by Maria's Italian Kitchen's strong company culture of great food, hospitality and atmosphere.
Benefits for eligible employees
Growth within the company
A FUN work environment
100% Woman Owned Business
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO SUCCEED AT MIK?
Que se necesita para tener exito en MIK?
1. You gotta love PEOPLE
Te tiene que gustar a la gente
2. Being Genuinely NICE is a MUST have
Se necista ser genialmente simpatico/a
3. Value Quality Service and Food
Valorar servicio y comida de calidad
4. Be Committed to the Job
Compormeterse al trabajo
5. Be a Team Player
Ser parte de un equipo
6. Doing the Right thing, especially when no one is looking
Hacer lo correcto, especialmente cuando alguien no este mirando
7. Think what is best for the Customer, your Co-Worker, and the Company
Tener en mente lo mejor para el Cliente, tus compañeros, y la compania
8. Know the Value of your position
Conocer el valor de tu posicion
9. Know YOUR Value to the Team
Conocer tu valor al equipo
10. Smile and have FUN at Work
Sonreir y divertirse en el trabajo