Cashier / Event Staff
- $11.00 - $12.50 Hourly
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are The Best BBQ Joint in Town! We serve BBQ and Smoked Meats, American and Southern Soulfood Cuisine. We offer Brisket, Pulled Pork, Chicken, Links, Mac and Cheese, Collard Greens, Yams, and more. . . including a variety of fresh salads, sandwiches and desserts.
We are looking for EXPERIENCED, ENERGETIC and RELIABLE CASHIERS for restaurant and/or event staff with a great personality! You MUST have Verifiable Experience as a restaurant cashier. Must be able to communicate well with customers and staff, be detail oriented with exceptional cash handling skills, no losses, able to multitask and/or work all scheduled events. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Apply experience to all aspects of the job
- Provide passionate, engaged customer service throughout the shift
- Take guest orders with efficiency while handling payment with accuracy
- Assist guests with detailed information about our cuisine, menu, and philosophy
- Maintain a neat, organized work station
- Serve and package items and to-go orders
- Clean and restock areas of responsibility
- Serve food and/or clean & replenish tables as needed
- Frequently communicate with coworkers(front and back of house) to ensure smooth service
- Safety/sanitation compliance
- Phone and take-out order processing
- Cash handling with little to no errors/variances
Staff must meet the physical demands of the job. Be able to lift at least 50lbs and stand for at least 4 hrs at a time; Current California Food Handler Card In addition to working in a great family environment. My Father's BBQ offers a competitive compensation depending on experience and proven skills.