- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
- Responsible for maintaining the Infrastructure of the Information Systems data systems. Assist with policies,
security updates and audit reports.
- Install, configure, and support an organization's sever infrastructure, virtual infrastructure, local area network
(LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet system or a segment of a network system. Maintain hardware
and software. Monitor IT infrastructure to ensure availability to all system users and perform necessary
maintenance to support infrastructure availability.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises: NONE
- Associates degree, Bachelors preferred.
- Minimum Work Experience: Currently working as a Systems Administrator, Network Administrator or equivalent.
- Currently has working experience with maintaining server infrastructure, networking equipment including installation, configuration, upgrading, and troubleshooting of servers, desktops, routers, firewalls and switches.
- Training and certifications in one of the following is preferred: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
(MCSE), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), VMware certified (VCP,VCTA,VCAP), CompTIA
Security+, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Network+
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Server Infrastructure – Knowledge of designing, installing and maintenance server infrastructure.
- Networks – Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including installing and maintenance of switches,
routers and firewalls.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits