- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Wolfgang Puck opened his celebrated Bar & Grill restaurant in Disney Springs in October. We are seeking experienced Bartenders to join the team.
To Apply: Please stop by the restaurant with your resume anytime between 2:30pm - 4:30pm to fill out an application:
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill (Disney Springs)
1514 A. Buena Vista Dr.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Job Summary:. The Bartender will be responsible to prepare, serve and be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with guests’ needs and expectations. The primary purpose of the Bartender is to provide friendly, attentive and timely service to create an exceptional experience for all of our guests.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner
- Take beverage orders from guests, accept guest payment, process credit card charges
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in accordance with standard recipes
- Peel, slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks
- Comply with all health, safety and hygiene standards and policies
- Balance the cash register at the start and close of each shift
- Present drink menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum 2 years bartender experience
- Excellent knowledge of serving techniques, standard cocktails and fine wines
- Excellent knowledge of beer, wine and liquor and common drink recipes
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a cash register
- Handle a fast-paced work environment
- Outstanding guest services skills
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively (verbal & written)
- Possess basic math skills and ability to handle money and operate a cash register and POS system
- Professional presentation and positive attitude
Wolfgang Puck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.