Medical Laboratory Technologist/ Medical Technologist
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
- Performs and reports laboratory tests, quality control, instrument maintenance in all areas of the laboratory. Shows problem solving ability, able to organize work flow efficiently, and ability to perform tests successfully in all areas with a minimum of supervision. Ability to interact positively with customers.
- Shift: 6:00 pm to 2:30 am
- System: Beckman Coulter Power Express
- Intensive training- 3/4 months
Education and experience that qualifies under CLIA 1988 as testing personnel in a moderate and highly complex laboratory.
Completion of formal training program in an approved MT, MLS or MLT program
Registered as a MT (ASCP), MLS (ASCP), or MLT(ASCP) or equivalent.
- Performs tests, instrument maintenance, quality control, reports testing results in all areas of the lab.
- Teaches students and help orient other employees to their section or laboratory as a whole.
- Responsible for ensuring that accurate, efficient, and customer friendly laboratory care is given to all patients.
- Able to provide laboratory care to patients of all ages without restrictions.
- Helps update procedure manuals as requested by supervisors.