Warehouse - Packing
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The JDK Group, an international award winning catering company is seeking talented and passionate individuals for our warehouse team! The primary focus of this position is to pick and pack items for the event teams and to maintain and organize our warehouse. Assist our Warehouse Manager to ensure our on-site staff have all the equipment and assets needed to create to create flawless events worth celebrating.
- Pick and pack items from our warehouse for an event pack job
- Must be able to work independently and in a team
- Help to create and maintain updated systems and processes based on the rapid growth and needs of our department
- Team Collaboration
- Keeping warehosue area claen and organized
- Hitting timed deadlines
- Frequent walking, standing, reaching, pulling, push and climbing stairs
- Ability to work in fast paced and changeing atmsophere
- Ability to work in enviroment with carying temperatures
- Ability to lift 25 + lbs.
- Be a team player - help out where needed
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Effective Communication
- Passion, Energy, and Motivation
- Detail Oriented
- Have excellent organizational skills; to accurately pack necessary items for each event
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Works well in a team environment
- Valid PA License with a Good Driving Record
Why Work at The JDK Group
At The JDK Group we build lifetime relationships with our clients and the community to create flawless events worth celebrating. We have a great time wherever we are! Everyone is appericated for the hard work they put in! We are a friendly, fun, and hard working bunch. We offer great starting pay, clear succession and growth with in the company! And mostly importantly a great work environment!
Come join our time!
The JDK Group Catering & Events is Central PA’s premier catering and event-planning company where clients, and their special life moments, come first. Since 1987, we’ve continued to reinvent the standards for events and hospitality for the areas surrounding Harrisburg, Lancaster, and York. With over 25 years of event management experience and the ability to plan a celebration for 15 to 15,000 people, our talented a passionate team offers exceptional guest service, incredible fresh food, and innovative event design.
Check out our website: